Welcome to the Hoops There It Is 2019-20 School Day-Off Program!
We are entering our 14th year, and have grown to over 400 campers in our summer camp program of 2019. We also provide ‘Day off from school ‘ camps that continue to grow in the number of participants. We invite players to come and work on their basketball skills in a fun and friendly environment . Our trained staff is ready to work with your children and will encourage their individual growth and self confidence. Our program and staff are knowledgeable of and fully trained in anti-bullying as well. We look forward to having your children join us!
School Days Off Offered 2019-20:
- September 30: Rosh Hashanah
- October 9: Yom Kippur
- Oct 14: Columbus Day
- Nov. 7-8: Teacher’s Convention
- November 29: Day After Thanksgiving
- Dec. 26 – 27: Winter Break
- January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 17: President’s Day
- April 6-8: Spring Break (Before Care only)
- One Day: $60
- Two Days: $110
- Three Days: $150
*Discount is applied at Checkout*
Location: To Be Determined (will be notified via email when registered if website is not updated with location)
- Full-Day, 9am – 3pm Camp
- Coed Training Environment
- Ages 5 – High School Age (Beginners – Advanced)
- Personalized Instruction & Progress Reports
- Our 14th Annual Season
Important to know:
- Payment for lunch can be made via cash or check on the first day of camp.
- Must pre-register and pre-pay to attend. (No refunds, credit only.)
- If you need before or after care, please contact us via email at Lisa@hoopsthereitis.net – $15.00 daily.
- Snacks are available for purchase daily ($.50 – $1.00 per item).
- Games are provided to the children during lunchtime.
- Please DO NOT bring your own basketball equipment to camp.
- We are now a Peanut-Free Environment (Please refrain from all nut products this summer).
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hoops There It Is
Why our program has grown:
The lead coach of Hoops There It Is, Coach John McGuire, has taught public middle school social studies and math over the course of a 17-year career. He also started the “Gymademics” academic program which works with preschool to elementary school children. He has been the director of Hoops There It Is Knights program for the past 8 years, when it started as a 6th grade boys team and has grown to over 40 teams a year for both boys and girls, from 3rd Grade – High School. He coaches clinics, minicamps, and private trainings, and has been a heavily-involved community leader since 2003.
Coach Craig West, Mike Monohan, and Ron Roysters have become excellent additions to our staff over the past years, and we look forward to utilizing their experienced, knowledgeable influence within our program.