Save $60 by signing up for multiple clinics, or $100 off for signing up for all clinics!
- Dribbling skills: Learning to dribble with your head up, left and right hand dribbling, learning to dribble harder (pound dribble), crossover dribble, scissor dribble (Between the legs), backup dribble (reverse dribble) dribbling up and on the court, full court dribble drills, breaking the trap, pocket dribble, and SO much more!
- Shooting: Shooting form (basics and understanding), learn to correct your own form, shooting off a stationary dribble, shooting of a moving dribble, catch and shoot, bank shot shooting, hook shot shooting, floater shooting
- Defense Basics: Learning different defenses sets (Man to man and different zone defenses)
- Defense Skills: Techniques and IQ related to defense (ex. Defending the pick and roll)
- Rebounding Skills: Teaching players how to use their body to the best of their abilities
- Layup Practice: Believe it or not, one of the most important elements to a game is finishing at the basket.
- Conditioning & Agility: Coach West is a genius at building endurance and developing footwork with and without the ball!
Weekly Scrimmage Games
- Teaching love for the game always comes first!
- Every player is matched up against someone their skills level.
- Every player is working on their own set of goals and skills.
- ALL players dribble up and handle the ball (Ball Hogs not allowed).
- The games are met to build upon that night and previous clinics skills.
- Points are given for EVERYTHING you do well, not just baskets.
- Kids have a great time playing the scrimmages along to censored versions of today’s hits!
Players will always get a quality 45 minutes worth of training. A 45-minute weekly scrimmage will follow the training. The best part of the clinic is that we custom tailor the experience to meet your player’s needs. Whether your child is a beginner, novice, just getting there, or even an advanced player, we’ll help build their confidence, knowledge, and skills.