AAU Summer Registration
Dates: June 26- August 18 Monday through Thursday league 3:00-9:00 pm start time for games
League: New and Improved Hoops There It Is Summer League (Rahway practice facility)
- You can make your team OR we can put you on a team
- k-4th grade girls & boys as well as 5th-6th grade girls, local games in the Monroe league and possibly local Elizabeth league (Roster of at least 8-10 players) We know you may be on vacation! 😀
- 5th grade-High School boys (Expanded Roster if necessary) Local Elizabeth league and local Monroe league games. We know you may be on vacation! 😀
- 7th- High School girls (Expanded Roster if necessary) Local Millburn league games. (Tues/Thurs games, Wednesday practices). We know you may be on vacation! 😀
- We want to create a laid back but fundamentally sound environment for ALL
- Hoops There It Is coaches will be the ONLY coaches….No outside coaching trying to keep it fun, exciting, and allow our coaches to continue to grow our players to the NEXT level
- Refreshments, pizza, and snack available (additional fee)
- Open to EVERYONE regardless of town or program affiliation!!!
- T-shirts for championship winners!
- Summer Hoops There It Is will ROCK!!
- $400 for returning players
- $475 for new player or returning non-spring player (includes NEW UPGRADED Jersey/uniform)
NCAA Division III:
- k-2nd grade boys and girls (COED)
NCAA Division II:
- 3rd-4th grade boys
- 3rd-4th grade girls
NCAA Division I:
- 5th-6th grade boys
- 5th-6th grade girls
NBA and WNBA D League:
- 7th-8th grade boys
- 7th-8th grade girls
NBA and WNBA:
- High school boys
- High school girls
- one 60 Minute weekly practice time
- 6 games hoping four teams per division and everyone qualifies for playoffs (winers of semi-finals play in championship)
- grades k-7th 4 vs. 4 Roster must have at 8 players could carry 10
- 8th grade through high school 3 vs. 3 Roster must have at least 6 players could carry 10
- Team Snap App helps to manage all program scheduling
- Professional and committed coaching
- AAU Insurance
Tryouts take place in spring prior to season
Anyone who is interested in playing MUST tryout…
If you want to enter a team..You MUST come in as a team and SHOWCASE your team. There will be a team photo taken and a copy of a birth certificate MUST be given.
PLEASE NOTE: It is ultimately up to Hoops It Is Basketball whether we think your “team” is the right fit for our league…We want competition and no “Stud” teams will run through our leagues…All for fun and development!